R12 - Science Fair - PESTICIDE GROUP 2013

Thursday, 30 May 2013

info pesticides

random information about pesticides and its effects..
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/effects-of-pesticides/
http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/pesticides/pestwhatrhow.htm
http://www.chem.duke.edu/~jds/cruise_chem/pest/pestintro.html
http://www.health.gov.au/internet/publications/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-enhealth-manual-atsi-cnt-l~ohp-enhealth-manual-atsi-cnt-l-ch5~ohp-enhealth-manual-atsi-cnt-l-ch5.7


Posted by Anonymous at 21:59
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2013 (54)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ▼  May (37)
      • info pesticides
      • Plant
      • Found this picture!!!Maybe someone can use it?
      • ask.com
      • hello everybody. what plants apart from celery are...
      • I haven't started testing yet am I the only one? : (
      • hi guys just wanted to know what you are using  fo...
      • Info on Variables
      • abbey told me to
      • whos started their testing
      • Variables
      • Hey has anyone started their testing apart from me...
      • Um I think
      • Help ME!!!!!
      • Was up guys have any of you guys started your test...
      • Reply
      • what order
      • No title
      • Blog
      • I think it should be called that
      • Reply to Connor
      • Info on Variables
      • Info on Variables
      • Info on Variables
      • does any one have an idea what my title could be  ...
      • reply for ben
      • Some things about pesticide
      • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_...
      • Good start guys - lots of good information and ide...
      • some pictures :)
      • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesticide By a genius
      • information on pesticides
      • cool font (plant and water)
      • Some information on plants
      • Hi Guys What do I do first the aim or the hypothes...
      • Help I don't know what to do
      • Welcome

About Me

My photo
Mr. Roper
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.